One of the most heinous moral atrocities in American history; Nixon declares no prisoners of war were left in Vietnam, then sends operatives on “Search and Kill” missions to stop America from knowing otherwise. An indoctrination in insanity.
- Romantic Extensions of Art | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P4
- Art and Human Development | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P3
- The Artist and the Observer | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P2
- Self-Made Man’s Art: Passionate Expressions | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P1
- The Enemies of Self-Made Man | Reading of Moral Armor CH5P24