Compelling account of what really happened to John Wilkes Booth after the assassination of Lincoln. A famous man, his own doctor refused to ID the body in the barn as Booth, but was forced to recant. The evidence mounts of his escape.
- Romantic Extensions of Art | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P4
- Art and Human Development | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P3
- The Artist and the Observer | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P2
- Self-Made Man’s Art: Passionate Expressions | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P1
- The Enemies of Self-Made Man | Reading of Moral Armor CH5P24