Instead of pouring through the details of who shot from where, here’s a direct look at the primary man responsible: LBJ. All the corrupt rich wanted JFK dead, but only with LBJ controlling the aftermath could they get away with it.
- Romantic Extensions of Art | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P4
- Art and Human Development | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P3
- The Artist and the Observer | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P2
- Self-Made Man’s Art: Passionate Expressions | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P1
- The Enemies of Self-Made Man | Reading of Moral Armor CH5P24