It is not well known, and was poorly publicized, that the King family supported James Earl Ray’s plea for a new trial. They were never convinced of his guilt, and Mr. Ray made a good case for why he was innocent of the crime.
- Romantic Extensions of Art | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P4
- Art and Human Development | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P3
- The Artist and the Observer | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P2
- Self-Made Man’s Art: Passionate Expressions | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P1
- The Enemies of Self-Made Man | Reading of Moral Armor CH5P24