I put several drops of alkalizer in my morning coffee to neutralize the acidity. This should result in better gum reports at the dentist soon. I’ve found tea to be much more acidic than coffee, and then discovered it was the water!
- Romantic Extensions of Art | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P4
- Art and Human Development | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P3
- The Artist and the Observer | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P2
- Self-Made Man’s Art: Passionate Expressions | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P1
- The Enemies of Self-Made Man | Reading of Moral Armor CH5P24