I use Burt’s Bees hair products more than the others just as they’re so accessible. So far, there’s no reason not to. They are mild, effective, and smell good, and have wide distribution: Target, Walmart, Bed, Bath & Beyond carry them.
- Romantic Extensions of Art | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P4
- Art and Human Development | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P3
- The Artist and the Observer | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P2
- Self-Made Man’s Art: Passionate Expressions | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P1
- The Enemies of Self-Made Man | Reading of Moral Armor CH5P24