Ayn Rand offers the projection of an ideal man, chronicling the pitfalls and triumphs of Howard Roark from college age to fame as an architect. An immensely challenging book, it explores what happens when a man accepts nothing less than the best from himself and others.
- Romantic Extensions of Art | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P4
- Art and Human Development | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P3
- The Artist and the Observer | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P2
- Self-Made Man’s Art: Passionate Expressions | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P1
- The Enemies of Self-Made Man | Reading of Moral Armor CH5P24