There is great peace of mind in having the fundamental skills necessary to sustain life. Things we take for granted: clean water, growing food and preparing meals from scratch. There is power in self-sufficiency; and less fear.
- Romantic Extensions of Art | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P4
- Art and Human Development | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P3
- The Artist and the Observer | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P2
- Self-Made Man’s Art: Passionate Expressions | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P1
- The Enemies of Self-Made Man | Reading of Moral Armor CH5P24