Shakespeare explores a wealth of political evils in so artistic a manner, there’s less shock in being blindsided by it in real life. His descriptive power offers invaluable insight into society’s worst traits and into our best as well.
- Romantic Extensions of Art | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P4
- Art and Human Development | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P3
- The Artist and the Observer | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P2
- Self-Made Man’s Art: Passionate Expressions | Reading of Moral Armor CH6P1
- The Enemies of Self-Made Man | Reading of Moral Armor CH5P24